Friday, June 24, 2005

Some Celestial Event...

No words. No words to describe it. Poetry! They should have sent a poet. So beautiful. I had no idea.

What a brilliant show. What a fantastic time we had.

Us

The Knowlses had a good time too.

TheKnowlses

As did the rest of the 40+ year old crowd.

Them

See how civilized everyone is? Middle aged folk were spooning all over the lawn. Sweet nothings were whispered in many an ear tonight, let me tell you. Then James came on, and all felt right with the world.

James

This is the way the concert-going experience should be. Here is a list of the songs that I called Hessels for:

1. Slap Leather
2. Fire and Rain
3. Frozen Man
4. Mexico
5. The Water is Wide
6. Carolina on my Mind
7. Sweet baby Jane
8. Country Road
9. How Sweet it Is.

I may have missed some. I think I at least gave her some sense that she was there. Now, off to bed for pleasant adult contemporary dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home