Tuesday, June 28, 2005

What We Did On Tuesday

I hung out with Nicole #2 All day. We had an absolutely fabulous day. Good to see that drunk Nikie still yells at Anderson. Profusely. And, old arguments still keep coming up.

Case in Point: Let me take you back. Three years Ago. Hessels' back yard in Blyth, Ontario. Why am I speaking in such punctuated sentences I wonder? Nikie looks at my feet and tells me I have "fucked up feet" (Conrad, 2002). My response: "No, you have fucked up feet" (Anderson, 2002). We just had this argument again outside my apartment. Here's one foot:

DSC00747

and here's the other foot:

DSC00743

Whose got the sexier foot? You be the judge. BTW this post has also been approved by Conrad.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

foot 1 = more fucked up

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Neither of you have particularly attractive feet. It had to be said.

That said, Nikie's foot (foot 2) is more "fucked up". I say this based not on the current pictures but on my prior knowledge - Nikie's feet are completely flat and freakishly narrow.

For fear of Drunk Nikie, I choose to remain anonymous. But, buddy, you know who it is.

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home