Monday, July 11, 2005

Brief Birthday Recap

I'm almost completely over my hangover. Almost. Right now I'm just a little weak-kneed. For a recap of the celebrations, check out Michelle's blog (You can check out the photos in the 'Capturing' sidebar, with the July parties). Seeing as most of it is a bit fuzzy for me still, I'm not going to rehash the night, as she has done such a foine, foine job. Although she neglected to mention our new friend, the leprauchan. He's good shit... made us laugh 'til we cried. GFTs.

DSC00755

Also, I got 'Happy Birthday' sang to me not once, not twice, not thrice, but 6 times. Yes, 6. Three of those times would be in the bar. Kudos to everyone who was able to get the rest of the bar to sing along as well.

Now off to a Summerlicious dinner.

I will not drink.
I will not drink.
I will not drink.

I've got to prepare for Montreal instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home