Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Ornithochoreography

So, we're standing outside and waiting for a bus to go to a bar downtown. The conversation is flowing along: we are discussing how beautiful the East Coast is. So lovely, in fact, that one will see wild turkeys crossing the road while driving. Apparently, when Amy and Lynne were in Massachusetts a few years ago, they saw a wild turkey barrelling down a hill. Lynne decided to demonstrate.

Fucking funniest thing I've ever seen. Lynne, standing on Bathurst, pretending to be a wild turkey going full force down a hill. Complete with gobbling sound effects.

Oh, and apparently wild turkeys that tumble down the side of the hill have jazz hands.

My sides hurt.

4 Comments:

Blogger pstewart said...

Ornithochoreography....I think I may have a new favorite word to replace superfluous. Now to work it into next year's BBCS presentation..hmmm.

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh Heh Heh....it was a funny sight

6:32 AM  
Blogger Cleavers said...

Now that I've met Lynne, I can fully imagine this.

Do we get an action replay on Saturday?

7:11 AM  
Blogger Anderson said...

Anything that I can do to enhance the Pete Stewart lexicon is O-Tay by me. Definitely be an action replay on Saturday. I believe several, as there were inevitably be turbo shandys involved.

7:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home