Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Lucid Patch Dreams

I'm attempting the patch again. We'll see how this works out. The good news: the lucid dreams have come back. Here's a sample from one I had last night:

I decided to go hiking in the ravine by my apartment here in the Tdot. I was hiking along with a bunch of random people, and we became lost. We were in the ravine for over a week, left to depend on our own devices, building lean-tos, foraging for berries (all in downtown Toronto mind you). At one point, there was a power struggle between some of the community (a la Lord of the Flies). Finally, we were discovered by a rescue helicopter and we were airlifted out of the ravine. To exit the rescue helicopter, I had to parachute out. I landed in my old high school, in the middle of a Tom Petty concert that was being held in honour of my return. I got to play with Tom. My guitar was a bright yellow Gibson.

Its a lot o' fun.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Feelgood said...

Does this mean you're over the Bon Jovi thing and have switched over to Tom Petty? You and your damn musicians....

10:04 AM  
Blogger pstewart said...

You know you're supposed to wear the patches and not eat them like cookies, right?

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home