Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Permit me to Use My Blog for Propoganda for a Second...

Here are two pieces of information I just wanted to pass along.

1. If you have a cell phone, there is a movement right now to add contact information in your cellular "phone book" for emergency contact. You should put your emergency contact phone number under "ICE" (In Case of Emergency). It takes about 5 seconds for you to do, and could potentially save valuable time for paramedics in emergency circumstances. This has apparently become popular in the UK after the bombings last month.

2. When Sandra and I were in Freeport, we went to a pub where a couple of guys were playing some great tunes. You can check out some of their music Here. One of the reasons I was drawn to them was because they do a great Teitur cover. I've never heard tell of anyone who covers Teitur. They also cover Coldplay's best song ever. And the music smacks of old John Mayer stuff. Brilliant.

That is all.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

So last night I took your advice and put my parents' phone number under 'emergency' in my contact list. It's pretty hilarious with call display though, because about 30 minutes later, Emergengy called me.

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home