Saturday, September 10, 2005

Me and Wireless, We Don't Get Along

Although I am posting for the first time wirelessly. I've got my router set up... but I'm not getting a signal from it. So I'm stealing wireless from one of my neighbours. About 3 hours ago I was having the opposite problem... I was getting a nice strong signal but couldn't get the router and computer IP addresses configured appropriately.

I was going to call Kevin for help, but that would be admitting defeat. At least I'm online again though.... so I'm just going to leave it at that for now. Its probably better for the blood pressure.

For those of you in the Motherland, I purchased my tickets yesterday! I will be flying into London at 8:30 am on Nov. 5th, and flying out again at 9 am on Nov. 12th. That should give me plenty of time to grab a cat nap on the Saturday before the burning begins. And 5 days in Cambridge. Also, I'll be back in the Tdot by noon on Saturday, meaning that I have a full 24 hours to see Lynne Honey before she takes off again! It all comes together in a neat little package.

I went into Hugh's office to ask him if it was OK if I took off for a week in November: he said "Well... just as long as you don't go during the Gray Cup". He then proceeded to tell me that he's met Bill Belichick (they both went to Wesleyan). I like that man's priorities.

Out for Stacey's birthday last night at the Duke of Argyle, where I had probably a bit more than I should have. Ended up going to the Garage to dance for a bit. Woke up at the crack of noon today. Oops.

And tonight, it's off to see Sufjan! Yeehaw! I'm already "Feelin' the Illinois". Its at a church. That's weird. But good weird. Tomorrow its off to London to see Stink and celebrate "Her just being Her".

That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home