Monday, October 31, 2005

It is Done.

I have officially put myself onto the job market. After a month of humming and hawwing over CVs, interests, cover letters and job adverts, I have submitted my first application. Wilfrid Laurier will be getting my life-story tomorrow morning, to be perused with critical eyes. Jesus, what a nerve-wracking experience.

I dragged Kevin with me to deliver the damned thing for moral support. After quoting some of my cover letter to him, he decided that I have surpassed the ass-kissing level and have attained the full-on anal rimming stage of sucking up. Booyeah.

So now I just have to send 2 more out by the end of the week. Here is where I must be organized, to ensure that I don't send the wrong applications to the wrong people. Fuck.

And somehow I have to get ready to leave for Engerland on Friday. As I have no travel companion, it looks like I'm going to have to organize all of the travel logistics myself. Including getting home. I'll be lucky if I make it back by mid-March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home