Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Why I Can't Move to the States

So Nana Mouskouri's Grandson and I have adopted a new daily 4pm ritual. We head over to Tim Horton's. Then we stand in line. Then we place our order. Then we do a happy dance. Why you ask? Because we are waiting for our Hot Smoothies.

Holy fuck, that is some good-ass shit.

Today I am drinking the Orange hot smoothie. It tastes like a warm creamsicle. Kevin chose the Raspberry hot smoothie. It tastes more like a hot milkshake. If 'fruit' is not your bag (Skye, I'm looking at you), then I would strongly recommend trying either the Hazelnut or Butter Caramel hot smoothies. Those are kick-ass good as well.

Do yourself a favour and get one. You'll never go hot chocolate again. I never knew that a non-caffeinated drink could put one in such a happy place. This drink is the final clincher: I can't move to a Tim Horton-less nation. You may think I'm joking, but I am completely serious.

I also just got Aqualung off of iTunes. Brilliant. Give them a listen.

Those are my public service announcements for the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

hahah great anonymous comments - maybe I shouldn't show you how to get email notification!

I'm afraid of the hot smoothies - I just don't think fruity things should be warm - I guess I'll have to give it a try now.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Dr. Feelgood said...

Hot fruity things? Sounds like something my cousin Kyle would like.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home