Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Everything's Coming up Milhouse..

...or Anderson, for once. A fellow postdoc, to whom I have been an experimental bitch over the past couple of years, just walked into my office and informed me that I am entitled to backpay for the hours upon hours of psychophysical testing that I have done for him. Now, I'm not going to say exactly how much money I have fallen into, but let's just say that I am struggling with the decision of what to do with said pay: either I will

1. Put it towards paying down my line of credit, or
2. Buy this:

ipodgalleryblackspin2005101

Three guesses to what I'm leaning towards: the first two don't count. Responsibility be damned.

And now I'm off to a Blue Jays autograph session, compliments of Phrilly. Too bad I really have no idea who any of them are.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cleavers said...

iPod
iPod
iPod
iPod

We'll have a joint iPod shopping sesh.

I loves me some spending some money

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home