Thursday, January 12, 2006

An Open Letter For All Those Who have Mocked Me

Not just for any reason of course: but for mocking me for my steadfast instistance that John Mayer is a great musician. Fucking brilliant. And he is, as is evidenced by his new album with the John Mayer Trio, the first song (Who Did you Think I Was) of which is presented on his web site. (Although my favorite is Another Kind of Green... try and get your mitts on that one if you get a chance).

That guitar. Jesus. I'm in my own little world here at my computer. Even if you don't like his music, keep in mind that there is only one guitar on stage, and its being played by him. That, my friends, is true guitar talent, and is why he garnered comparisons to Stevie Ray Vaughn early in his career (i.e. pre: Room for Squares).

And we all know how much of a sucker Anderson is for good guitarists.

Ahhh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home