Wednesday, March 01, 2006

ick Update

Just because its gross, here's how my left leg is doing now:

6 Days PostOp

I like to call him "Leftie". He's pretty sad.

I was starting to feel like a p*ssy, as I figured that I'd be doing jumping jacks byt the 6th day, not bruising like a mofo (the BEST bruising is under the knee, as all the blood is settling there because I haven't gotten my ass off the couch much). But then I went onto a bunch of ACL discussion sites to see what others were saying. Some were saying that their doctors told them they wouldn't be back at work in 6 weeks. So I guess a week and a half is OK.

My goal now is to wean meself off the percocet and purely stick to the anti-inflammatroy medication, as there is drinkin' to be done on Saturday.

I may cry at the sweet, sweet taste of Keith's.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home