Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Chez Anderson Nouveau

I just shipped off my lease to my new apartment, thus fulfilling #57 on my list of 200587 Things to do. Sweet! You can see it here. 2 Bedrooms, 950+ square feet, indoor parking, insuite washer/dryer, and right across the street from the College. And saving a trip to Edmonton! As a finders fee, Lynne will have her own bedroom, which will also serve as my den/office/guitar room.

And now I'm trying to get all my other forms off, now that I have an Alberta address. Turns out: not going to be nearly as trivial as I was expecting. Seeing as I've never actually 'moved' anywhere substantial, I keep forgetting that this will involve getting a new health card, drivers licence, vehicle registration, insurance... yada yada, nada nada.

Surf, baby.

Speaking of which... I'm off to Florida. Take my mind off of things. Expect pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home