Thursday, January 25, 2007

Googlewhackblatt

OK... I haven't posted picts from Geeks wedding yet, but I will very soon. I just had to add this RIGHT NOW as I am very excited... it appears that I have stumbled across a Googlewhackblatt. Don't know what that is? Check it out on Wikipedia (I erroneously thought that I had found a GoogleWhack, but it seems that this may even be rarer).

The Googlewhackblatt term?

Wiperlab.

Of course, by blogging this, I reign supreme, as this term will now exist on two websites, and no longer exist as a Googlewhackblatt (aka the Googlewhackblatt paradox). And I can be secure in the knowledge that I will be the one and only person who can claim this title in the entire interweb universe.

I feel like I just won the Oscar.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yours hasn't shown up yet on the google search - now I've seen the googlewhackblatt too!!

3:16 PM  
Blogger Dr. Feelgood said...

Perhaps there is a rift in the space/time continuum that allows for multiple experiences of the googlewhackblatt despite prior discovery. I'll bet there's a flux capacitor involved....

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home