Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A Weekend O' Rexall

I'm working right now, so I shouldn't blog. But I will because I have pictures.

Honey and I decided to spend as much time as possible at Rexall this weekend. First it was the Olier game on Friday:



They lost. That sucked. Although Honey reintroduced Beer into her diet in preparation for our UK '07 tour, so that makes me happy.

Then it was off to the Edmonton Rush (Lacrosse) on Saturday:



They lost too. That sucked harder (although it was a ridiculously exciting game: the Rush scored with -0.1 seconds left, and if that were a POSITIVE integer, they would have tied it up).

With this losing streak under our belts as audience members, we were concerned with whether or not the Tragically Hip would win on Sunday:



And boy, did they win. Gordie was in fine, fine form. And they played some songs that I never thought I would ever hear live (i.e. Grace Too and Fiddler's Green). I think I cried a little bit.

All in all, one hell of a Canadian weekend.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't it about time for an update re: last weekend??

4:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home