Sunday, February 11, 2007

Heavier Things


I did the unthinkable: I signed up for John Mayer's fan site. It cost me $25, which sounds like a bit of an extravagence. This all came about however, because of a sign that was posted on my door on Wednesday, by Market Goddess. John has announced he is coming to Edmonton in his first ever cross-Canada tour. Tickets go onsale Thursday.

...Unless of course you are in the fan club, in which case they went onsale on Friday. So I joined, and got some before the rest of the twenty-somethings get their paws on them. Floor seats. 13th row. I'm pretty 'cited.

And for those of you who have always thought I was a bit of a JM freak, Market Goddess, who is unfortunately unable to make the Edmonton show, has just booked plane tickets to Vancouver to see him there.

See? There's more than one of us.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And did you know he was dating Jessica Simpson? Any comments on that? No love loss?

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home