Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Media Relations

My television debut occured last week on Global Edmonton. You can watch a very crappy version, recorded via Honey's camera from my television.

Here

Note once again how incredibly large I am. And how large my hands are. And how my large hands fly everywhere when I'm talking about research.

And since I'm on it, here's a picture of my lab, wit' me and the boys (see the chin rest my Dad built me? Best chinrest ever):



And what happens when I go to an 80s party in Sherwood Park:



Not nearly as in costume as a certain someone else (Note the Flock of Seagulls):

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Feelgood said...

I thought we agreed that my leopard-print leggings would be our little secret?

I also need to point out that your future ex-husband wears shorts like that all the time. Not just for 80's parties.

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home